Prusa drop-in replacement
Featuring a Prusa specific heatbreak with a custom internal geometry, providing more reliability with retractions when using the MMU.
Ships with a Prusa specific thermistor with a pre-prepared extension cable for a drop-in replacement experience.
This HotEnd does not come with the specific PTFE used by Prusa, please retain the PTFE from your existing HotEnd. For reference, PTFE should look like this on the MK3S/MK2.5S and this on a MK3/MK2.5 MMU2.
– Prusa heatbreak
– Maximum temperature: 285°C
– Prusa thermistor
– 40w heater cartridge
– 1 x V6 HeatSink 1.75 mm
– 1 x Stainless steel Prusa HeatBreak
– 1 x Brass nozzle 1.75mm 0.4mm
– 1 x 40W 24V OR 12V heater cartridge
– 1 x V6 aluminium HeaterBlock
– 1 x Prusa specific thermistor cartridge
– 1 x Collet
– 1 x Collet clip
– 1 x V6 fixings kit
– 1 x M3 grub screw
– 1 x M3 washer
– 1 x Thermal paste