ThePolysherPolymaker is a tool for postprocessing of 3D prints only compatible with the PolySmooth filament.
It is useful for polishing your pieces so that it sports an appearance smooth and shiny. It can not print 3D parts
The use of this tool is very simple. Simply deposit the piece previously printed on the board,setthe polishing time and press the button started. At the end of the polishing it is necessary let dry the piece on the board at least 30 minutes. No other operation is necessary. A second plateau is supplied with the Polysher so that a second polishing is possible the drying time of the other pieces.
Polysher can not be used with PLA, ABS or other conventional materials.Only PolySmooth filament from Polymaker is compatible with this tool.To operate the Polysher as needed 70% alcoholminimum (90% recommended): isopropanol or ethanol.
Characteristics of Polysher:
- Required liquid: Isopropanol or 70% or more ethanol (90% recommended)
- Duration of the treatment: Between 10 and 30 minutes (depending on the size of the room)
- Operating temperature: Between 15 and 32 ° C
- Storage temperature: Between 0 and 38 ° C
- Power requirements: 100 – 240 V, 2A max, 50/60 Hz
The use of Polysher is done in anysecurity. Indeed thanks toelectronic sensors, malfunctions that occur during polishing are immediately detected. Similarly, the machine can not work if the hood is open.
To finish all the components using a low voltage, no spark can be produced when the Polysher is turned on.