3D printer equipped with enlarged workspace that allows printing bigger models as one part.
Zortrax M300 operates within the Zortrax Ecosystem, including dedicated Z-SUITE software and range of 3D printing materials with various properties. The 3D printer offers high quality of the prints due to precise repeatability and dimensional accuracy. Side Covers are included.
300 x 300 x 300 mm
(11.8 x 11.8 x 11.8 in)
Single Extruder System
The Zortrax Ecosystem.
As an integral part of Zortrax Ecosystem, the M300 gives you exactly what you need to get some competitive edge and become the leader in your industry.
The Zortrax Ecosystem enables achieving the highest quality of 3D printing models, dimensional precision and repeatability, while eliminating the problem of adjusting the materials and software.
In the Box
Together with the 3D printer you receive two spools of dedicated material, key to Z-SUITE software, Starter Kit, Side Covers and SD card.
Everything you need is already in the box, waiting for you to start 3D printing.
Zortrax M300 3D printer
2 Spools of material
Key to Z-SUITE
Zortrax dedicated materials guarantee the highest quality and ultimate reliability. Choose the best material for your model. Pick from variety of properties and colors. Materials available:
• Z-ULTRAT – Create accurate prototypes with features similar to products made in injection molding technology.
• Z-HIPS – Use it to get flawless surface and matte finish on large, regular structure objects.
• Z-GLASS – Thanks to its light-transmitting surface, it’s an ideal choice for elements that need to imitate glass.
• Z-PETG – The go-to material for prototyping parts required to be resistant to salts, acids or alkalis.
• Z-PCABS – Make highly durable and temperature-resistant casings and functional prototypes.
• Z-ABS – 3D print conceptual models, gadgets, mockups or whatever you can imagine in variety of colors.
The Z-SUITE, Zortrax original software, will make your project ready-to-print with just a few clicks. Save time and energy with default settings for every material from Zortrax range. The software is available for both Windows (up from Windows XP) and Mac OS X users and is compatible with most of the 3D modelling programs. Whether your project is in .stl, .obj, .dxf or .3mf file format, it will be ready for print in the blink of an eye.