NYLON PA12 + 15% Carbonfiber
PA12+CF is yet another manifestation of the technical capabilities of filament PA12 which has been reinforced with 5% or 15% addition of carbon fibers. It is characterized by high thermal resistance and less shrinkage compared to the unmodified Nylon PA12.
The application of carbon fiber allows for a reduction of weight of the component while maintaining its high structural stiffness.
PA12+CF has a range of applications across the industry, including the automotive and the engineering sectors, lending itself to the creation of advanced prototypes, drones and final products which require increased durability while reducing their weight.
- Prototypes: car parts, drones, high durability mechanical components
- Substitutes of metal elements
- End-use products, part engineering and tool production based on 3D printing
PA12 + CF5
- increased tensile strength compared to PA12
- higher stiffness compared to PA12
- higher thermal resistance compared to unmodified PA12 (up to 160°C)
- high chemical resistance
- anti-static properties
How to print?
- printing temperature: 255 – 270°C
- bed temperature: 90-110°C
- bed heating required
- Note: The material has abrasive properties. We recommend the use of hardened steel or ruby nozzles.