The PanelDue is a colour touch screen controller for the Duet and other 3dprinting electronics that support it.
- The control board and firmware support 3 screen sizes: 4.3″, 5″ and 7″, at two resolutions: 480×272 (4.3-inch displays) or 800×480 pixels (5- and 7-inch displays). Note that the lower resolution of the 4.3” display means that it cannot display as much information on the screen – for example a maximum of 4 extruders, as shown in the picture.
- 5V power from host 3D printer controller.
- 2-wire async serial interface with 3.3V signal level (5V tolerant input).
- Connections to the external SD card socket that is included on most compatible displays is available via a 10-way ribbon cable connector on version 2.0 PanelDue boards.
- 4-wire cable to connect the PanelDue to your controller board for the serial and power connections.
- The control board without a screen is also available however a 4.3”, 5” or 7” SSD1963 LCD panel is required and the instructions on David Crocker’s PanelDue blog must be followed.
Documentation is available via the Duet wiki.