The OpenBuilds Solid V Wheel is a strong wheel that resists deflection due to it’s solid nature.
This wheel style was produced for two reasons.
– First is for builds where heavier loads are required and less compression in the delrin is desired. Many of these wheels could be added to a gantry to allow an even distribution of the load across them.
– Second is for improved performance of the belt and pinion system to give the belt a flat surface to ride on.
Each wheel is carefully milled for consistent high precision and tolerance.
Each Wheel Kit Includes:
- (1) Solid V Wheel
- (2) Ball Bearings – 625 2RS
- (2) 5mm Precision Shim
- (1) Lock Nut with Nylon Insert
Also, be sure to grab the screws and spacers of your choice here:
- Low Profile Screw (25mm for use with 1/8″ Plate and 30mm for 1/4″ Plates)
- Aluminum Spacers
- Eccentric Spacers
Note: Usually for a standard gantry plate you will need two Eccentric Spacers as well as two Aluminum Spacers
- Material – Delrin (black)
- Dimensions 23.90 OD x 16 ID x 10.23 ‘thick’
- Rockwell Hardness M80
- Compressive Strengh 63Mpa