The 3D printer works within integrated Zortrax Ecosystem to provide the user with dimensional accuracy, repeatability and convenience. The M200 is equipped with build volume of 200x200x180 mm (7.87×7.87×7.08 in), single extruder system and platform autocalibration option to help achieve the highest 3D print quality. These are only some of the features that won hearts of thousands of users worldwide. Discover them all and find out for yourself what made Zortrax M200 the top choice for reliability.
The Zortrax Ecosystem.
As an integral part of Zortrax Ecosystem, the M200 gives you exactly what you need to get some competitive edge and become the leader in your industry. Together with the 3D printer you receive a spool of dedicated material, key to Z-SUITE software and Starter Kit.
The Zortrax Ecosystem enables achieving the highest quality of 3D printing models, dimensional precision and repeatability, while eliminating the problem of adjusting the materials and software.
Everything you need is already in the box, waiting for you to start 3D printing.
Zortrax M200 3D printer
One spool of material
Key to Z-SUITE
Zortrax dedicated materials guarantee the highest quality and ultimate reliability. Choose the best material for your model. Pick from variety of properties and colors. Materials available:
• Z-ULTRAT – Create accurate prototypes with features similar to products made in injection molding technology.
• Z-HIPS – Use it to get flawless surface and matte finish on large, regular structure objects.
• Z-GLASS – Thanks to its light-transmitting surface, it’s an ideal choice for elements that need to imitate glass.
• Z-PETG – The go-to material for prototyping parts required to be resistant to salts, acids or alkalis.
• Z-PCABS – Make highly durable and temperature-resistant casings and functional prototypes.
• Z-ABS – 3D print conceptual models, gadgets, mockups or whatever you can imagine in variety of colors.
The Z-SUITE, Zortrax original software, will make your project ready-to-print with just a few clicks. Save time and energy with default settings for every material from Zortrax range. The software is available for both Windows (up from Windows 7 version) and Mac OS X users and is compatible with most of the 3D modellingprograms. Whether your project is in .stl, .obj, .dxf or .3mf file format, it will be ready for print in the blink of an eye.